At Tea Green we provide a putting green to the front of the clubhouse and a practice bunker and chipping green to the right of the clubhouse, adjacent to the first tee. The facilities are available for the use of members and visitors using the golf course.
Please note the following simple rules that apply to the practice areas:
- The putting green is for the use of golfers for practicing putting only
- All other patrons should use the crazy golf area opposite for recreational play
- Please do not allow children to use this practice area unsupervised
- No chipping is permitted at any time on or around the main putting green
- The chipping green and practice bunker facilities are located next to the first tee